Today I see Ray Smith’s blog post about EM CLI Verb Changes. He provided a quick list of several new and deprecated EMCLI verbs in Enterprise Manager 12c R4. Pete Sharman commented on the blog post and said there are missing verbs. Ray said he made the list based on Oracle Documentation. So I decided to make another list based on EMCLI HELP output. Here’s the list of new EMCLI verbs:
- invoke_ws: Invokes EM web service.
Agent Update Verbs:
- get_agent_update_status: Shows Agent Update Results using Gold Image.
- get_not_updatable_agents: Shows agents which can not be updated
- get_updatable_agents: Shows updatable Agents for a given gold agent image name or series
- update_agents: performs Agent Update Prereqs and submits Agent Update Job
BI Publisher Reports Verbs:
- grant_bipublisher_roles: Grants access to the BI Publisher catalog and features.
- revoke_bipublisher_roles: Revokes access to the BI Publisher catalog and features.
- create_rbk: Creates Retro-active blackout on given targets and updates their availability. The retro-active blackout feature needs to be enabled from the UI for using this emcli command.
- cancel_cloud_service_requests: Cancel the cloud requests. Either user or names option should be provided.
- delete_cloud_service_instances: Deletes the cloud service instances based on the specified filter.
- delete_cloud_user_objects: Deletes cloud user objects including cloud service instances and requests.
- get_cloud_service_instances: Retrieves the list of cloud service instances. All Instances will be printed if no option is specified.
- get_cloud_service_requests: Retrieves the list of cloud requests. All requests will be printed if no filter is applied.
- get_cloud_user_objects: Retrieves the list of cloud user objects including cloud service instances & requests. All objects will be printed if user option is not used.
- fix_compliance_state: Fix compliance state by removing references in deleted targets.
Deployment Procedure Verbs:
- get_runtime_data: Download execution runtime properties data. The execution can be retrieved by using either instance GUID, or execution GUID or name value pair.